EDS Automotive GmbH is a dynamically growing family company that offers development services for the automotive industry as well as their suppliers and service contractors.
Founded and helmed by family Siedlaczek. The main part of our company is our capable and experienced team currently composed of over 150 employees (state 2019).
Our experience goes back to 1989 and has been expanded and broadened with new competencies since then. Our strength is our high flexibility and effectivity we provide our customers.
The head office of our company is located in Munich.
Furthermore we have more locations in Germany and Europe available. That way we are capable of fulfilling the requirements of our national and international customers.
EDS Automotive GmbH is structured in three main sectors:
- Surface development (Strak)
- Part design (interior and exterior including project management)
- Production (metal-, plastic- and carbon-elements as well as assembly systems)
Our performance spectrum involves:
- Surface development (strak)
- Concept creation/consulting
- CAD design of parts and assemblies as well as module kits including generation of drawings and release for costumers
- Simulations and studies: installation space, FEM-analyses, kinematic studies etc.
- Project management: resident activities, project monitoring, active participation in product development lifecycle as well as monitoring
- Supplier management: active communication management for coordination of all involved areas
- Delegation of resident engineers to customers
- Part production (metal, plastic and carbon as well as assembly systems)
With using all software that is common in the automotive area (CATIA V5, Siemens NX, ICEM Surf 4.13 …), the direct connection to the OEM systems, our offices onsite, our experienced employees with special know-how and our characteristic flexibility, we are able to present our customers fast and innovative solutions. These can also be delivered over the OEM data bases (BMW PRISMA, VW HyperKVS …).
Our business model involves realizing a project from concept to production.